Skip to main content

Tiger & Apple Tree


Image result for tiger clipart


I'm a very naughty Tiger. I don't like other animals.
I'm living in the mountain & my home is very nice.
It's a big dark cave. I will eat anyone.


My name is Monkey & I have lot of friends.
I always likes to play & help
I love to eat apples. but we don't have apples in every season.
But there is a tree in the mountain. It is full of apples.
It's a tree with Red lights. but no one can eat from it.
The naughty Tiger is there.

As usual Monkey played with his friends & went to have a bath.
After that he was very hungry & went to eat apples.
But sadly there were no apples to eat.


Monkey : Oh! no, Nothing to eat.
Zebra : Don't worry, you always can eat bananas
Monkey : I know but I really wants apples
Zebra : Well you can eat in future
Monkey : Nope I want it now. I will go to the mountain
Zebra : Oh no, Don't go there, That Tiger will eat you
He is very bad. No one can eat apples from that tree
Monkey : Well you need to try & see
Zebra : Please think about your life, It's too dangerous
Monkey : I will take care of my self. Don't worry
Zebra : Please come back safely

Monkey went to the mountain & he saw the apple tree.
Full of apples & Naughty tiger was sleeping near by.
Well I need to be very careful & stay focus.
Monkey started climbing the tree slowly.
oh! suddenly few apples fell down & Tiger opened his eyes.
Monkey was shivering he slipped.
but he managed to stay in the tree.
Unfortunately Tiger saw the monkey

Tiger : Well well well, A monkey. how dare you come here?
Monkey : I came to eat apples.
Tiger : Don't you know, This is my mountain & This tree is mine
Monkey : Well you don't eat apples
Tiger : rooooar... I eat only meat. but I won't let anyone to eat too
Monkey : Please, don't do that. Be a good tiger
Tiger : ha ha ha... Are you dreaming. like to taste your flesh
Monkey : Oh!no, Please give me a chance. I won't come again
Tiger : Nope no chances. roooooar...

Tiger came running & try to jumped, suddenly he lost his footing &
fell down badly & hit his knee on a rock. He was screaming with pain.
Monkey was happy to see that, but in a few minutes he was feeling sad.
He went down & went to see the wounded tiger.

Tiger : Why are you coming near me? Aren't you scared?
Monkey : Well I'm  scared, but you are injured. I can't go away
like this. It will hurt me
Tiger : What? Are you going to help me? This is unbelievable.
I was trying to eat you but now you are going to help me
Monkey : That's what good animals do. everyone needs help.
Tiger : Oh! Now I'm feeling very sad inside. I'm so sorry little monkey.
Monkey : It's ok. I will bring few medicines & water

After a while monkey came with herbal leaves & water.
Tiger couldn't believe this.
But he was happy to see the monkey.
He asked monkey to eat apples.
But Monkey said,

I will eat apples but promise me that other animals also can eat from this tree
Tiger : of course, Anything you say. I'm honored to have a friend like you
Monkey : Thanks a lot my new friend
Tiger : thank you so much for accepting me as a friend.

From that day onward tiger became a very good friend to every other animal.
he was so happy to have lot of friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rabbit & The Talking Carrot

O nce upon a time a white color Rabbit was living with his best friend. He is an orange & black beautiful butterfly. One day both of them were very hungry. So they went to the kitchen. Oh there are no food to eat Rabbit : Oh! no, there is nothing to eat Butterfly : Don't worry let's go to the garden & pluck few carrots to eat. Rabbit : Oh yes. good idea, thanks my friend. Butterfly : You are welcome So both went out to the garden. Rabbit starts to dig. Rabbit : I think It's enough Butterfly : Are you sure? Rabbit : Yes I can pull this carrot out easily. Butterfly : Let's do it Rabbit : Oh! it's not moving, Needs to dig it more Butterfly : My friend, I think now you can pull it for sure. Rabbit : Oh yes, piece of cake. Oh dear, This is a big one Butterfly : Yes, It's not coming. Pull it harder Rabbit : Doing my best. Butterfly : Yeah !!! Finally Rabbit : Oh my God!!! This is a really big one Butterfly : Yep, The b