Skip to main content

Rabbit & The Talking Carrot

Image result for Rabbit & Carrot & butterfly
Once upon a time a white color Rabbit was living with his best friend.
He is an orange & black beautiful butterfly.
One day both of them were very hungry. So they went to the kitchen.
Oh there are no food to eat

Rabbit : Oh! no, there is nothing to eat
Butterfly : Don't worry let's go to the garden & pluck few carrots to eat.
Rabbit : Oh yes. good idea, thanks my friend.
Butterfly : You are welcome

So both went out to the garden.
Related image

Rabbit starts to dig.
Rabbit : I think It's enough
Butterfly : Are you sure?
Rabbit : Yes I can pull this carrot out easily.
Butterfly : Let's do it
Rabbit : Oh! it's not moving, Needs to dig it more
Butterfly : My friend, I think now you can pull it for sure.
Rabbit : Oh yes, piece of cake. Oh dear, This is a big one
Butterfly : Yes, It's not coming. Pull it harder
Rabbit : Doing my best.
Butterfly : Yeah !!! Finally
Rabbit : Oh my God!!! This is a really big one
Butterfly : Yep, The biggest carrot I have ever seen

Both of them looked very surprised. They took the carrot in to the kitchen.
Rabbit started to wash it. Suddenly they heard someone smiling.

Rabbit : Hey, Did you hear that?
Butterfly : Yes. What is that? let's check outside.
Rabbit : No one is there, It must be something else
I'm so hungry, let's finish this

Rabbit started to wash it again. Suddenly they heard a voice saying
Please stop tickling & Rabbit drop the Carrot & they hear someone saying
Ouchhh!!!

Rabbit : Oh my God, Carrot is Talking, Let's go and hide.
Butterfly : Yes let's hurry.
Related image

Both of them looked terrified & shivering.

Carrot : Don't be afraid. please come out. I'm not going to hurt you.
Rabbit : This must be a dream for sure. My friend, pinch me hard,
then I can get up from this dream.
Butterfly : Ok. here. Ummm
Rabbit : Ouch! This is not a dream
Butterfly : What are we going to do ?
Rabbit : I don't know

Meanwhile Carrot saw them & went to talk to them.

Carrot : Please come out. Yes I'm a talking carrot & I'm the king of the carrots.
Rabbit : What? king? Are you joking & yes you can talk
Butterfly : Don't think it's a joke.

Carrot explain everything & Both butterfly & Rabbit were feeling fine after
listen to Carrot.

Carrot : I'm so hungry
Rabbit : Me too. by the way what do you eats?
Carrot : Carrot, nothing else
Rabbit : What? am I listening correctly
Butterfly : Laughing loudly

Everyone laugh & went out & got few carrots. Then they ate them.
After that they became very good friends. Although Rabbit is
still can't believe it....

The End 

Comments

  1. Please comment & If you have any questions, I will be here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger & Apple Tree

I'm a very naughty Tiger. I don't like other animals. I'm living in the mountain & my home is very nice. It's a big dark cave. I will eat anyone. My name is Monkey & I have lot of friends. I always likes to play & help I love to eat apples. but we don't have apples in every season. But there is a tree in the mountain. It is full of apples. It's a tree with Red lights. but no one can eat from it. The naughty Tiger is there. As usual Monkey played with his friends & went to have a bath. After that he was very hungry & went to eat apples. But sadly there were no apples to eat. Monkey : Oh! no, Nothing to eat. Zebra : Don't worry, you always can eat bananas Monkey : I know but I really wants apples Zebra : Well you can eat in future Monkey : Nope I want it now. I will go to the mountain Zebra : Oh no, Don't go there, That Tiger will eat you He is very bad. No one can eat apples from that tree Monkey : We